Admin abilities on admin+

I have two sort of admin ranks in ulx; admin and admin+ (admin + donator) but the problem is that you can not use the scoreboard commands in DarkRP and you can also not spawn in guns or spawn guns with the toolgun, does anyone know how to make admin the same as admin+ but without the extra jobs?
Thank you for reading!

Set the inheritance in the ULX config file, and before you ask where that is, do some research first.

this and this helped me a tad a while ago

I did do some research but if i set the inheritance, the admin+ still doesnt have the commands in the DarkRP scoreboard, but it does have all the commands in the !menu

[editline]11th December 2013[/editline]

Well, the commands work but the only problem is that in the scoreboard you can fine players easaly but with the !menu it is way harder to find players in a full 64 slot server :l
Ill just have to live with it i think :stuck_out_tongue:
Still thanks for helping :wink:

You’ll have to edit the scoreboard; everytime it says IsAdmin in the code, you’ll need to change it is IsAdmin or IsUserGroup(“admin+”)

Is there a way to overwrite the IsAdmin function?

To add the admin+ group inside ? ( That return a positiv value then)

my name is matthew evert and i have autism thats why this is my profile name and i got bullied and disrespected on a Darkrp server because of my profile which was autismkid14 because thats who i am and the 14 represents my age and i got on and i was a light gun dealer and i asked if anyone wanted a gun dealer so i can make money then one of the moderators or admins teleports to me used his physics gun on me and said " sir you need to change your name because people think that it is offensive’ and i said its who i am and what i am and if anyone has a problem with that they can say it to me and i will deal with it so i got kicked by him so i came back and i asked again if anyone needed a gun dealer and he teleports right back to me and says " i told you to remove my name " and i got mad and i disrespected the admin cause i was mad that he was disrespecting me and he banned me for 5760 minutes for staff disrespect and something else i cant remember so and also it just happened like a half and hour ago maybe so garrys mod can you plz help me or reply to what im saying i would appreciate it thanks #autism4life

(User was permabanned for this post ("gimmick" - postal))