admin abuse pissing me off

Oh my god im so pissed right now. last night i was robbed of everything then i found their house and broke in then they came home and i killed them but when i started heading out the admin shows up(dont know how he got there) shoots me a couple of times while im putting my entire clip in his chest and head. So i started running since there wasnt a way to kill him, then i die randomly and fall thru the ground. My death screen says “…” and i cant respawn. Then after 1 min i respawn and get shot by the admin… Fall thru the ground and now i cant connect probably because i said that i whould report his freaking server.
[EU]Newbiefriendly | Max Loot(recently changed to this) and the admin is Dennos.
Is there anyway to report this somehow or is this shit allowed?

Change server. It’s their server, they can do whatever they like as they make their rules. You could try to contact the server owner or someone of importance and try to have that admin stripped of his powers, but it’s unlikely to happen.

I always play on official servers for this reason and I suggest you do it too.

You can report it to the server owner or share your frustration with the abusing admin. Other than that, nothing you can do…

Yeah ill guess ill start doing that.

[editline]21st December 2013[/editline]

I dont even know who the server owner is…

I know the Rust Server thread is for advertising but it sounds like your playing on a terrible server.

I call what you experienced telleport raiding and its BAD.

You are welcome to play on my server and get away from that kind of admin abuse.

I am the only admin on my server and I can honestly say that admin abilities makes the game less fun for both the admin and the players.

On my server the telleport function gets used but its for me to help noobs who are lost not for raiding.

If you are interested in a quality server visit my thread in the RUST SERVERS area and read up on my server as well as the other quality servers.

Hope to see you on my server , if not just on a better server with no admin abuse.

For more information about my server check out our steam group.

garrettgf aka Rokit.sot
shoot me an [EMAIL=“garrettgf@cox.net”]email if you have more questions or just post a reply.

yeah i saw this exact comment on a earlier post.

good I was answering another question regarding admin abuse much like yours.

The key I believe is finding a genuine admin or making friends with one.
Find that server that has low ping a decent population and isnt filled with trolls.
Even my server has a few bad apples but everyone on the server also knows it and it almost regulates itself. I love running a server and making friends with the players who play here.

good luck xzazer.

[editline]21st December 2013[/editline]

Sometimes the server owner is aware of the abuse and just does not care. The power an admin has is a little bit much and requires huge amounts of self control which the general population does not have. It just takes one immature kid getting the admin password and ruining your fun game time. n my server I am the only in-game admin. There are other people who are my personal friends that dont play the game who also run a BF4 server who can restart the server and do daily backups for me. I hope that paints a clearer picture of general admin abuse from a server owners perspective.

I have to say I play on Rokit’s server, I have yet seen him abuse his admin. Although he will run around nekkid and shoot people with arrows…but he wont be in god mode and if you kill him you will love the loot he drops!
:rock: