Adv. Duplicator 5

I have recently downloaded Adv. Duplicator (5) to make rainbow slide, and 3 story admin tower work. I have no idea whatsoever where to put it. It has SO many different files (mostly readmes, a couple folders of random junk) of different stuff. I dont know where to put it! I have phx, wire mod, conna’s tools. Couple others. I don’t even completely understand what Adv. Duplicator is… Also, it says something about a folder in my data folder called adv_duplicator but its not there. HELP HELP HELP

Put the text files you have got from the downloads into:

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\yournamehere\garrysmod\garrysmod\data\adv_duplicator

You can create other folders in the advance duplicator folder to arrange your text files neatly. I hope this helps.

But it’s not there. So should I create a new folder?

I suggest getting the latest (and official) Adv Duplicator. It is included in Wiremod. The latest Wiremod can be downloaded using SVN. Here’s an SVN tutorial: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=688324
Edit:
If you have Wiremod, but you downloaded it using glua or garrysmod.org, you have to remove it before getting the latest SVN version.

Hm alright, so manually delete the wire mod files and i might as well delete the adv duplicator files just in case.

When you use the advanced duplicator tool for the first time in game it should automatically create the “adv_duplicator” folder in your “garrysmod/garrysmod/data” folder. Also, if the tool does not show up in game then it could that your download is messed up and you can either redownload it or just get wire svn. The new wire will most definitely work. Remember you need to use the tool to add the folder to your data folder. Or, if you want you can create the “adv_duplicator” folder in “garrysmod/garrysmod/data” and it should work just fine.

If the folder is there, just make it.