Advanced user tutorial not working

Apparently to get the “Licensed Badge” you need to finish an advanced user tutorial, which some people had available when they joined because of @discobot, for some reason I am unable to call him or get him to answer. Is there another way to access the tutorial?

I noticed this too, might be a bug of some sort or perhaps they disabled this tutorial?

1 Like

Early access only for “Licensed Badge” users! :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean, if you check the last time the “Licensed” badge was awarded, it was today like 5 hours ago.

If I am sure you have to complete the “Certified” badge before being even able to complete the “Licensed” one, that you can do by completing the basic user tutorial in PM’s with @discobot, and to get the “Licensed” one you will just have to again call it in PM’s, it even writes that as you finish the basic user tutorial.

I hope this helps somehow.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help

If I am sure you can just click on @discobot’s profile picture and then in that card click on “Message”, and just type “start tutorial” and then just follow it or just type here in this thread “@discobot start tutorial” and it should do the same, after you complete the basic user tutorial you can just type “start advanced tutorial” in the same PM’s and it will start the advanced user tutorial, which after its completion will grant you the “Licensed” badge. Well, that’s what just worked for me

1 Like

@discobot start tutorial

1 Like

IT DOESN’T WORK WHY DOES HE IGNORE ME @discobot WAKE UP

1 Like

@discobot start tutorial

1 Like

it’s working for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you do the introduction / basic training yet?

1 Like

How do I find that?

1 Like

You should have gotten a DM from him, basically what Grodbert posted. I think you’ll have to do it in the DM before you can call on him

1 Like

This is all I have, the bot is ignoring me! I even messaged him twice!

1 Like

@discobot start tutorial

1 Like

@discobot start advanced tutorial

1 Like

So did it work or?

1 Like

No!!! I didn’t even get the emoji badge :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_closed_eyes::laughing::star_struck::joy:

1 Like

it is working now cheers

any curious it is “start advanced tutorial” make sure to @discobot

1 Like