after 650 hours on Rust and 20 years on pc game...

Hi all, sorry for my realy bad englisch ath first :confused:

Y registrer me on this forum too say thanks too developers for the great game are build up.

Alpha or noth y think this game is always complete and playable, and y hope this wanna stay on alpha long long time more, whi wipe and little add on force the players too start always again from rock, and this is for me the realy strong point of the game.

After 3 months in game, y see dath player in general bekoming veterans , and this giv the game a little more realistic survival role…

ym a solo player and build my own house, in middle of resource spawn/ radtown and stay alive in servers whit 100+ players , this wanna y only say too the players wo always says is a teamgroupgame, no, whit experience and work, this game offer soloplayer the possibility too survive middle of teambandits, build and stock resource whitout big chance for grifers too lot all your staff.
P.M. me if u need some trick over it.

Sorry again for my englisch, y hope the queen save me if read this bad engl :slight_smile: !!

All the new features implemented in game take Rust step after step the best strategy-pvp-pve all time, ym 37 years old and my pc adventure as began whit a vic20 in 1990… lot of years ago, and after this long experience y hope u concede me too say this… (+500 buyed game later…)

for me is no way too fight in pvp against a 12 years young man, buth this game offer the possibility too all the players, too find the right way too play this fantastic game as someone like.

Last wath y say is : patience,farmwork,and head… and this game bekoming a drug, a fastastic and " good " drug.

Y NOW THIS IS A DUMP POST AND YM SORRY IF SOMEONE LOS IS THIME TOO READ THIS AND FIND NOTHING USEFULL AND INTERESSANT, BUTH AFTER MONTS OF READING POSTS OVER POSTS Y ONLY WANNA SAY DATH A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE NON ENGLISC TALKER , ARE ENTUSIASTIC OVER THIS GAME AND OVER DEVELOPERS,STEAM,AND THIS FORUM REALY HAPPY ARE .

3th time sorry for englisch :frowning: (only over pc game learned it)

Lemme translate

"I registered on these forums to say thank you to the developers for the great game they built.

Alpha or not, I think this game is pretty much complete and playable. I hope the game stays in alpha a long time while wiping and continuing additions to the game, forcing players to restart again from just a rock is the real strong focus of the game for me.

After three months in game, I see players becoming veterans and this gives the game a more realistic survival theme / feel.

I am a solo player and build my own house in the middle of a resource area / rad towns, and I am able to survive with over 100 players on a server. This is what I say to other players who tell me this is a team / group based game; with experience and work the game offers solo players the possibility to survive groups of bandits, build and stock resources without a large chance for griefers to steal all of your loot.

All the new features implemented in game make Rust the best strategy pvp/pve game little by little. I’m 37 years old and my pc adventures began with a vic20 in 1990, many years ago and after this much experience I hope you take what I say to heart.

For myself there is no way to pvp against 12 year old children, but the game offers the possibility to all players, to find the right way to play this great game as they like.

Last thing I want to say is, patience, hardwork and this game will become a drug, a fantastic and “good” drug."

Pretty sure I summed up what he was trying to say, just to save anyone else that reads the thread a little time.

That is surprisingly readable compare to alot of other posts on these forums.

Thanks, I just started with this one instead. Sometimes it just hurts your eyes to read “Y NOW THIS IS A DUMP POST BEEP BOOP” so I appreciate the translation.

Anyways, good to hear OP, I think so too.

I prefer to read good thing in bad english… than stupidity and shit in good english (like we see to often)

I’m addicted to Rust to, and I like the game so much like that, that I’m almost afraid of the change they will make… For me it’s already a good games the way it is now. :wink:

yep the game is good but chiters ruin all fun

Happy too hear this :slight_smile:

And thank too maverick too transalted my post :slight_smile: