After compiling, loads an earlier version of my map

Hey guys, I’m making a map that’s supposed to be the BattleBox from Battlebots. (I know, it’s genius.) But when I compile, it just loads an early version of it. I have no clue why this is happening. Here is my console when I spawn:

Convar developer has multiple help strings:
    parent (wins): "Set developer message level"
    child: "Set developer message level."
maxplayers set to 1
Steam config directory: C:\Program Files\steam2\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\platform\config
CClientSteamContext logged on = 1
Convar developer has multiple help strings:
    parent (wins): "Set developer message level"
    child: "Set developer message level."
Unknown command "cl_thirdperson"
Can't use cheat cvar cam_snapto in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_ideallag in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdelta in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdist in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdistright in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdistup in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_collision in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_maxpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_minpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_maxyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_minyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_maxdistance in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_mindistance in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_orthowidth in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_orthoheight in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
JOY_AXIS_X:  mapped to Turn (absolute)
JOY_AXIS_Y:  mapped to Look (absolute)
JOY_AXIS_Z:  unmapped
JOY_AXIS_R:  mapped to Forward (absolute)
JOY_AXIS_U:  mapped to Side (absolute)
JOY_AXIS_V:  unmapped
Advanced Joystick settings initialized
Unknown command "sv_backspeed"
Not playing a local game.
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/servers/icon_replay
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/servers/icon_replay_column
Can't use cheat cvar fog_start in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_end in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_startskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_endskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar r_farz in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
env_cubemap used on world geometry without rebuilding map. . ignoring: glass/combineglass001a
env_cubemap used on world geometry without rebuilding map. . ignoring: metal/citadel_metalwall063a
env_cubemap used on world geometry without rebuilding map. . ignoring: metal/citadel_metalwall076a
'cfg/motd.txt' not found; not loaded
'cfg/motd_text.txt' not found; not loaded
Compact freed 405504 bytes
JOY_AXIS_X:  mapped to Turn (absolute)
JOY_AXIS_Y:  mapped to Look (absolute)
JOY_AXIS_Z:  unmapped
JOY_AXIS_R:  mapped to Forward (absolute)
JOY_AXIS_U:  mapped to Side (absolute)
JOY_AXIS_V:  unmapped
Advanced Joystick settings initialized
Redownloading all lightmaps

and here is my compile log:

** Executing...
** Command: "C:\Program Files\steam2\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\bin\vbsp.exe"
** Parameters: -game "C:\Program Files\steam2\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\hl2" "C:\Program Files\steam2\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod\sourcesdk_content\gm_battlebots.vmf"

Valve Software - vbsp.exe (May 15 2014)
4 threads
materialPath: C:\Program Files\steam2\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\hl2\materials
Loading C:\Program Files\steam2\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod\sourcesdk_content\gm_battlebots.vmf
Brush 9769: MAX_MAP_PLANES
Side 5
Texture: METAL/METALWALL031A

** Executing...
** Command: "C:\Program Files\steam2\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\bin\vvis.exe"
** Parameters: -game "C:\Program Files\steam2\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\hl2" -fast "C:\Program Files\steam2\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod\sourcesdk_content\gm_battlebots"

Valve Software - vvis.exe (May 15 2014)
fastvis = true
4 threads
reading c:\program files\steam2\steamapps\common\garrysmod\sourcesdk_content\gm_battlebots.bsp
reading c:\program files\steam2\steamapps\common\garrysmod\sourcesdk_content\gm_battlebots.prt
LoadPortals: couldn't read c:\program files\steam2\steamapps\common\garrysmod\sourcesdk_content\gm_battlebots.prt

** Executing...
** Command: Copy File
** Parameters: "C:\Program Files\steam2\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod\sourcesdk_content\gm_battlebots.bsp" "C:\Program Files\steam2\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\hl2\maps\gm_battlebots.bsp"

** Executing...
** Command: "C:\Program Files\steam2\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\hl2.exe"
** Parameters: -game "C:\Program Files\steam2\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\hl2"  +map "gm_battlebots" -steam

Anything to help?
By the way, I’m not using a Hammer for Gmod im using Halflife 2 hammer.

Have you been using a lot of the torus or carve tool? MAX_MAP_PLANES means you’ve reached a hard limit in the engine, so the map doesn’t compile. Go to that brush (9769) and see if you can delete and remake it. Might also need to func_detail some things.

This means the compile failed. It failed because:

Find the brush and get rid of it.

[editline]14th February 2016[/editline]

There is a function to find brushes by ID. I think its under “tools” or “edit”

Too many sides on brush 9769, you’ll have to delete and remake it with less sides.

Yep, thanks all of you! I’m almost 99% sure that brush is the razor blade I made. I’ll have to give it less detail

Edit:
It works now!