Airdrops not working on server

Hello,

Just got a new server setup through HFB Servers and we’ve been having trouble with our airdrops activating automatically. We have added the line “airdrop.min_players 10” to our server.cfg file and restarted the server, yet, still no airdrops are occurring automatically with 12+ players online.

The most recent update says they should occur everyday at noon in game, is this correct? Or is it random if they happen or not? Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT — FIXED — EDIT

Problem solved. Just had to go into my server control panel and run “Steam Update”. I am using HFB Servers so I’m not sure how other server providers have their control panels setup, but using the steam update worked gloriously.

Same issue on my server. You’ll have to use console commands or mods for now.

Try airdrop.min_players “10”

I’ll give that a try, although, when I just type “airdrop.min_players” it does tell me it is currently set to 10. But I’ll try with the quotations and let you know. Thanks

[editline]24th March 2014[/editline]

Is there another setting that needs to be changed to enable or disable airdrops?

This is and has been a issue for two patches now. It is known and although I am unsure if this is being addressed or not, I hope it is.

Same here, with Multiplay servers
Also, read this: http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1378832

I seriously hope they fix this soon FOR REAL this time…

Just strange that in the last patch they specified they had fixed it. Also, it works for some of us, but not others. Can’t seem to figure out why. Seem that (according to the thread mentioned) it is only certain server providers. Meaning it’s something to do with the way these few server providers have configured their servers, or possibly a lack of an update.

[editline]25th March 2014[/editline]

Problem solved. Just had to go into my server control panel and run “Steam Update”. I am using HFB Servers so I’m not sure how other server providers have their control panels setup, but using the steam update worked gloriously.