Alien vs predator rp?

I was thinking as I played AvP, Why not make a Roleplay gamemode based off it?

Poeple have allready began porting models from the game. its only a matter of time before we have working player models and sweps.

I’m not saying that we have humans fighitng npc’s at random times. Maybe it could be like stalker or Starship troopers. Only a respected few get to rp as a alien or preadtor, and they have to have premission to do so.
And every now and than we go on missions to maps such as Gm_forest or something like that.

I am thinking the Predator and alien sweps will be tough to do tho… same for the playermodels. I was thinking if someone got premission maybe they could edit the light saber swep, maybe replace Force jump with something like High jump (same thing really) And add a cloak feature. and simply replace the lightsaber model with pread claws. takeing away the fact that they dissappear after killing someone as well. etc etc you get the picture

I think the rp would be really good. if we get enough players we could make great rp out of it by just talking to each other on guard duty.

We will need a special map for the basic one however or soemthing like that.

I was thinking a spaceship or a large land base in a forest or something in that manner.

I know many will discard this idea saying that its stupid and impossible. I know codeing a gamemode is hard.

Just thought i post this up and see if any servers give it a go.

no , there is enough rp servers

There honestly isn’t enough storyline or plotline for there to be a AVP rp. All those other games you mentioned (Stalker, Starship Troopers) had very deep storylines and Starship Troopers was a series of books I believe before it was a movie. AVP is just random movie-monsters, hastefully thrown together for a crappy movie/games.

Aliens I can see having an appearence in a Starship trooper RP as a special event, same goes with predators. But I think BOTH need to stay out of AVP and stay in there own games or Cameos.

I was thinking as I played AvP, Why not make a Roleplay gamemode based off it?

[editline]08:41AM[/editline]

I know many will discard this idea saying that its stupid and impossible. I know codeing a gamemode is hard Beach Inflatables Slide

[editline]08:41AM[/editline]

I dot know !

But they’re all basically the same, maybe some of them should do stuff like this.