All the packs I have left...

Long story short; I got myself a new PC and forgot to backup my HDD before reinstalling Windows and thus I lost all my files.

Here’s some of the stuff that I put up on Mega before this whole thing. A lot of it is W.I.P, incomplete, but I suppose it is better than nothing.

Hopefully you’ll be able to get your stuff back up and ready, man.

Shit, sorry to hear about that.

Well, I’m already running on Win 10, however, all my files were lost when my HDD was formatted. And so, unfortunately, I can’t get anything back. These are the last few packs that survived the formatting purge.

That’s sad news… anyway, you have my thanks.

Sucks man, I’ve lost a bunch of files I held dear because I never bothered making backups so I know the feeling. I hope this doesn’t put you off redoing some stuff, I enjoy your packs and you had some stuff in the works I was looking forward to.

I currently don’t feel like porting anything again. I don’t have Spec Ops: The Line anymore, so unless I decide to buy it or someone gifts me it, I don’t think I’ll port from it for a while. It is a shame, I’ve had a bunch of the Damned 33rd baddies ported and wanted to release the pack once I finished all of them.

Right now I’m not really in the mood for it. I don’t know. We’ll see.

However, I am happy for all your support, guys, and I am happy that you enjoyed using my ported content.

Would you like to share soldiers 3d models in Rs2: Vietnam. Thanks

@znalecc Thank you for the Spec Ops The Line models

Imgur

(COD MW3 Delta Force models ported by Steam users MikeyPoo and Big Commando Bird)

Sorry couldn’t get preview image to work try clicking on link instead

When’s the uh character models comming out, or is there already a link? I’m trying to find RS2 Vietnam models as in the playermodels

Well, I am sorry to disappoint you, but I have pretty much stopped working on the Rising Storm 2 Vietnam character models due to various reasons. If I were better at mesh editing and rigging then I would probably finish the work on them, but with my current skills I just find it too much of a bother.

So, yeah, sorry about that.