Almost all players on my server crash when a player gets kicked

Oh yeh happened to me sorry, i didn’t know what i was talking about shouldn’t have said nothing.

Isn’t he that complete retard who used the exploits on every fucking server?

No, Surprised you waste your time writing, what you wrote and not banned for flaming/trolling.

Everything you say is either off-topic of dumb.

(User was permabanned for this post ("Alt of Permabanned user" - grea$emonkey))

Learn to english, rich script kiddie.

I keep having this problem when I drop clients with gatekeeper, however I had this problem while just using kickid also.

I’ve only noticed it while kicking clients shortly after saving to a local MySQL database. Might be completely unconnected but it’s something to look into.

I doubt it. Just today I kicked an afk player just standing around for about 3 minutes and everyone crashed.

It’s also really funny when you’re the only one that didn’t crash. I got loads of screen shots. :v:

When i had my old server, it was in the exact same way, but after i reinstalled my server i have not seen that problem ever since. You could try to reinstall if that’s any help.
Good Luck.

I have a similar issue, but it only occurs when scriptenforcer kicks certain people, I haven’t had it happen due to a standard kick yet.

Happens here too.
Sometimes it crashs players.

only happens sometimes on my server

Happens on my Xenon Server, didn’t notice it until I kicked some dude and everyone else lagged out.

Happens when the map changes as well sometimes.

I’ve never experienced this, so I have nothing to say, sorry.

Happened alot to me.

Kinda spooky to be the only one left while everyone else times out.

Is there a fix?

As a work around for now, run the console command “disconnect” or “quit” clientside? Oh and send a notification to chat to emulate the kick message.

hmm,this issue really needs to be fixed as I am getting allot of it.

This problem is really starting to get on my nerves. I want this to be fixed now.

Fully agree,its really annoying.