Always stuck on Receiving

:words:

connecting to some server and just stuck on receiving(or receiving data) 1140/4305 i wait like 5 min and nothing

20.02.2015 fixed for me

I think the server you are trying to connect to needs restarting.

i tried to connect every server and that fking receiving stuck, like 0/5304 then 1700/5304 and just stuck on it. I waited already like 15min and nothing
then i press F1 and type client.disconnect that’s all

ok i connected again on this server and that receiving 1800/5302 stucked again
I can only connect to local server in my city

I reinstalled rust (20-25 time on different hdds). I restarted my PC. I wrote ‘kill’, ‘respawn’, ‘wakeup’ into the console. HOTHING HELPED ME! I TRY TO CONNECT THE SERVER I EVER PLAYED (WHERE I HAVE 10 AK47 100k METAL FRAGMENTS!!) AND I DON’T! IF I JOINED SERVER ONCE A DAY, 2-3 HOURS LATER EVERYONE ON THE SERVER STOPS AND I CAN RUN AROUND THE MAP HOW LONG I WANT! BUT I SHOULD RECONNECT TO THE SERVER AND THIS PROBLEM HAPPED TO ME AGAIN! I DID EVERYTHING I COULD. I CAN CONNECT OTHER SERVER, BUT IF I LOG OUT, I CAN’T CONNECT THE SERVER UNTIL IT RESTARTS. AND THEN IT REPEATS AGAIN AND AGAIN! LIKE A READ ON THE INTERNET, A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE THIS TROUBLE SINCE OCTOBER! OCTOBER!!! AND THE DEVELOPERS ADD MORE ITEMS, ADD RADTOWNS, BUT WHAT IS IT FOR? IF I DON’T SEE THIS BECAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM! HOPE, YOU, GARRY, ARE NOW READING THIS POST AND YOU’RE UNDERSTANDING HOW YOU HURT YOUR PLAYERS. RUST HAS THE PROBLEM SINCE OCTOBER, AND YOU DON’T DO ANYTHING TO FIX THIS. I HOPE, SOON YOU WILL FIX THIS. OTHERWISE, RETURN ME MY MONEY I PAD FOR THE GAME. BECAUSE I CAN’T PLAY IT. THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION.

[editline]20th January 2015[/editline]

I reinstalled rust (20-25 time on different hdds). I restarted my PC. I wrote ‘kill’, ‘respawn’, ‘wakeup’ into the console. HOTHING HELPED ME! I TRY TO CONNECT THE SERVER I EVER PLAYED (WHERE I HAVE 10 AK47 100k METAL FRAGMENTS!!) AND I DON’T! IF I JOINED SERVER ONCE A DAY, 2-3 HOURS LATER EVERYONE ON THE SERVER STOPS AND I CAN RUN AROUND THE MAP HOW LONG I WANT TO! BUT I MUST RECONNECT TO THE SERVER AND THIS PROBLEM HAPPENS TO ME AGAIN WHILE LOADING! THERE ARE LOTS OF MESSAGES IN THE CONSOLE OF ‘MISSING ENTITY …’. I THINK, This is because, that a certain object “stuck” in the game and I have it can not load. I DID EVERYTHING I COULD. I CAN CONNECT OTHER SERVER, BUT IF I LOG OUT, I CAN’T CONNECT THE SERVER UNTIL IT RESTARTS. AND THEN IT REPEATS AGAIN AND AGAIN! LIKE A READ ON THE INTERNET, A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE THIS TROUBLE SINCE OCTOBER! OCTOBER!!! AND THE DEVELOPERS ADD MORE ITEMS, ADD RADTOWNS, BUT WHAT IS IT FOR? IF I DON’T SEE THIS BECAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM! HOPE, YOU, GARRY, ARE NOW READING THIS POST AND YOU’RE UNDERSTANDING HOW YOU HURT YOUR PLAYERS. RUST HAS THE PROBLEM SINCE OCTOBER, AND YOU DON’T DO ANYTHING TO FIX THIS. I HOPE, SOON YOU WILL FIX THIS. OTHERWISE, RETURN ME MY MONEY I PAD FOR THE GAME BECAUSE I CAN’T PLAY IT. THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION. SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH, I HOPE, YOU UNDERSTOOD ME.

fking receiving i spent all day tryed to connect servers and nothing wtf
why i cant play in exp rust anymore? - fking receiving bug

when you calm down, try and explain the problem more clearly. at the moment all i understand is that you can’t reconnect to a server you played on previously?

it’s not a bug, it sounds like connection problems. stick with local servers. is your connection limited or anything interesting?

everything is fine with the internet, i can play normaly in legacy, but i cant play anymore in exp rust
downoading some receiving data “files” like 1100/5119 in 1 sec and just stuck, local server just 1 with 1-10 pple online
http://i65.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0120/b8/8690dc5f5247250c5ee4182f02008bb8.jpg

i get that too, but can play fine. any error logs?

where i can find error logs? in steamapps\common\Rust - i cant find anything

Fallback handler could not load library D:/Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/Common/rust/RustClient_Data/Mono/libc
Fallback handler could not load library D:/Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/Common/rust/RustClient_Data/Mono/.\libc
Fallback handler could not load library D:/Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/Common/rust/RustClient_Data/Mono/libc
Unloading 2 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
UnloadTime: 4.797086 ms

Unloading 156 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 4528.
Total: 5.918935 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.504562 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.323483 ms MarkObjects: 3.802952 ms DeleteObjects: 1.287037 ms)

Generating terrain of size 6000 with seed 89516

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebug.gen.cpp Line: 56)

Interval in timing hit is 0.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebug.gen.cpp Line: 56)

Destroyed 13 map networkables

Updating Blueprints

Disconnected - returning to main menu

TimeWarning: StdMsg.Cl.OnDisconnected took 0.12 seconds (124ms)

TimeWarning: Steamapid Shutdown took 0.52 seconds (517ms)

where’s my money?:downs:
http://i63.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0120/d0/47b62cd094695e480613e9bcd7ec9ed0.jpg

I’m getting the same issue. I was playing just fine, building a house, and then I got DC’d from my server. I checked RustAdmin, and everyone else was in there still (wanted to make sure not a mass kick) so I’ve tried to join my server multiple times, and it just get’s stuck on 560/6757, and doesn’t do anything else. Connection is fine, restarted router, checked logs to make sure I didn’t get banned somehow, RustAdmin shows I’ve joined with Auth2, not errors anywhere I can fine. Just sits here at 560/6757 and doesn’t do anything else.

**Since there was a low pop, I decided to restart the server, and that fixed it! Just a heads up.

still nothing after update

I have no idea if this will change anything or help at all, but since you cant play the game anyway have you tried switching to the beta dev branch and seeing if you can join servers there? Just an idea. If nothing comes of it I’m sorry. I hope you guys can get this working, I understand your frustration.

I’m having this issue since update! I am renting my own server, and can see that I have in fact connected to the server, it is the Rust client that is bugged.

I’ve reinstalled Rust and steam. Rebooted the server…

I have even kicked myself from the server to see if it helped. It didn’t. I have typed kill in console, could confirm via Rusty that I had commited suicide… but I am still stuck a receiving.

Other people can happily join and play.

–EDIT–

I have noticed that as soon as Rusty shows that I have connected to the server, my game stops receiving data and stays on the loading screen. Seems some sort of trigger to say stop sending data when logged on. Maybe Garry can fix it so we can play…

i have a week with this same problem and its really frustating, please fix it!
I cant play none of both rusts :confused:

this problem VERY VERY OLD!. developers do nothing!

I just started getting it on the server i play on the most - loads fine till receiving snapshots then in the console it displays either “Missing entity 791088 for effect fx/impacts/slash/concrete/concrete[1/2] (3697096339)” and “Missing entity 6103 for effect ^ ^” same as above - dunno if this helps

edit: every other server seems to work fine…

Same problem sometimes when i die.

Ok, I can confirm a server resart solves the problem. Well, it did for me. Only thing that bugs me is why I couldn’t join and others could.

What I was thinking, since my wife plays aswell and she couldn’t connect either, is it is related to the IP address. Maybe our IP was somehow locked out, and a server restart cleared the problem?

Dunno…

I had this problem too and is what I did was enter my router’s settings and disabled my routers firewall. If you are using a router, try this. It hasn’t happened once since I did this. Hope this helps.