What if it was Alyx that was sent to do all the lynching in the story of HL2 & episodes?
- The story would be a mess
- I would get flamed for posting screenshots of storymode as my own:
NOTE: more pics below!
Be careful what you wish for, you zombie punk.
yes, they advanced quite a bit. then again, alyx had to holster (or hang, whatever) the revolver too.
The official anti-zombie weapon in use.
an alternate, more experimental angle.
So, is this any good? Or any better than the thread about dog flailing the CP around in gm_construct?
If so, I have some more of this, and some alternate angles, plus I’ll carry on the scene even further than I already have, whether I’ll post it or not. As you can see, she still has an unused pair of smg1’s on her.
some questions, if someone more experienced than I would care to answer:
- Is there a “fixed” version of the .357’s model anywhere around? it’s see-through from the front in the right side (again, from the front) of the cylinder.
- Is there a better way to get zombies with attached headcrabs than spawning them as npc’s and killing them with the crowbar (while AI is disabled and so on)?
- Is there a fix for limbs freezing at some position (not in space, but in extension), I had to spawn a new Alyx every second pose, and both the zombie’s both elbows froze at around a 90 degree angle.
- Is there a way to remove the cable dangling from the fast zombie’s forearms? Cleanup rope-based constraints won’t work. I’m pretty sure that they didn’t have a matte black plastic-looking electrical cord flailing between their elbow and wrist in the game.
EDIT: lol, this got one autobox from the script and that made five more rate dumb? lol.
EDIT: (later) a funny? why on earth? Clint Eastwood reference? Hell, I’ve failed hard if that’s what’s left on top of people’s minds of the OP.
EDIT: (even later) and an informative? You’re fucking with me on purpose aren’t you?