AMAZING SERVER FOR NOOBS AND PRO RUST PLAYERS

Hello, i am not an admin of this server but i know everyone in it and i have everything possible. I do not abuse this power though. In this server, everyone has fun. We do fight and kill each other but we also trade and help out noobs with rocks. There is an active admin who plays the game as if he wasnt an admin but bans HACKERS ONLY. To join this server simply start the game, press F1 and type in the input field net.connect 37.187.132.196:28055 and press enter. If you need help when you get on simply ask for wegottagamer, jay, big boss or rickting. Everyone welcome apart from HACKERS. Come along and lets all have fun, survive and kill some red bears :wink:

p.s ignore the name of the server, the admin changed it today and i think he has been drinking :stuck_out_tongue:

(User was banned for this post ("missed the servers subforum, all caps thread title" - postal))

Maybe read the forums rules, and post in appropriate sub forum? Just a thought…

I havent read any rules, does anyone actually do that? lol. If i have done something wrong then simply take this post down but as always, that doesnt help anyone and isnt fun. something we are all trying to have, right?

I don’t think your ideology will be welcomed in the way you think, here at Facepunch. Granted, very few people actually read every single sticky, but most have a general grasp of what you can and can’t do.

Just because you haven’t read the rules doesn’t mean they don’t apply to you.

I don’t know if you consider getting banned from the forums “fun”. If you don’t, you should read the rules mate.

yes we do… lol. if you are going to be an admin maybe you should take it seriously and follow the rules like almost everyone else.