An odd thirdperson glitch

When I got gmod around a month ago, the thirdperson cheat command worked perfectly fine. For some reason, recently, I use thirdperson and the camera goes inside my character models face.
I’ve tried messing with the cam_ideal commands and nothing helped, This bug also exists while I’m in a vehicle. I’ll get some screenshots if they’re needed, but I want to know if there’s a way to get rid of this without starting fresh on gmod, cause I installed a lot. |:

well urm first off if you reinstall gmod with your other games installed it doesn’t take as long second when you uninstall it your addons should still be there i’m no sure but i think so hope this helped oh yeah and i’m pretty sure it just does that cause it does it to me too

I don’t think that you have to reinstall because of that.

You don’t need to re-install, and I know that for a fact.
If you rename your garrysmod/garrysmod folder, it makes a new one automatically when you boot it up.
I booted it up with the alt and it worked fine, I’m trying to see if I can fix it without reinstalling all the addons.

EDIT - Found out what was wrong, apparently the newest Gmod update broke the modulus hoverboards ),:
Anyone else having this problem with the hoverboards or have a solution for me?