At least, I think it’s original, never seen it before.
Anyway, imagine a small utopia within a post apocalyptic world. As a citizen/survivor, you’ve just arrived at the entrance to the city, a floating city more importantly, which survived the apocalypse.
Anyway, this city is bright, and portal-themed. Of course, it has an underbelly of crime, in style of the back-sides of the later portal campaign.
It’s all inspired by a friends map on another project, and it’s literally a very basic idea, I need to develop it further to see anything of it.
However, I just want your thoughts on the initial idea, possibly ideas of your own etc. If this were to happen, I’d be creating it from scratch, rather than using another RP base.
- Build system, integrated with skill system, like PERP had but with a lot more items
- Some sort of saving system for your items in your house. Houses/rooms come plain with very few items inside, any items you add would either be automatically saved in position, or deleted and stored in your personal storage container when you leave the server
- Instead of one mayor, which can lead to abuse, perhaps two or three ‘leaders’ who have to agree on stuff to make it happen? Or just one voted in, as per usual RP
- Scientist? - medic basically, but gains access to some ‘experimental’ devices
- unemployed, obviously
- I want people with jobs to actually have something to do rather than walk around waiting for their pay
- drug dealer
- medical supplies
- household supplies
Anyway, that’s all I can think of right now, I’d appreciate your thoughts as to whether it’s worth doing or not, thanks!