An Uncompleted 'Territory' System

I’ve recently been working on a territory system and I wanted to have some peoples to look at the code and give me some ideas on optimizing or adding any features that you can come up with. I didn’t want to make a new thread about this since it’s not a finished project but, I just wanted to throw this out there for Dev purposes and see what you guys have for me as far as Constructive Criticism.

(Note: I ripped this from a gamemode that I’ve been working on so, if there are bugs it’s probably from the peices that I didn’t catch and delete.)

[release]

Commands are:

territory_setup “Territory name”

npc_testspawn “npc_type” (note: spawner can be removed with remove key after the first spawn)

npc_getid - aim at an npc and it’ll select him

npc_setlastpos - aim at a point on the ground

npc_setmovesched - self explanitory

Also note that the territory begins ticking when the client releases a move key( WSAD ) within the boundaries of a territory.

[release]
**Got any pics?
**Sure, but it only shows you my crappy attempt at 3d2d.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb65/Commander_08/th_gm_construct0011-2.jpg
[/release][/release]

Instructions(for those who need it)

What you might wanna do is slap this into a skeleton GM and test it out for me as I don’t wanna convert it into an addon.

If you don’t know what you’re doing but want to try this anyways, read this article and try to learn the file structure and how to add files to a gamemode.