An unusual issue that I have not experianced before, Please Help!

Hello too the person reading this :slight_smile:

well I am having an issue with a mod called re-located stool.

I installed it and runs all good but the problem I am having is I have other mods conflicting, so I have done a complete clean up of Garrysmod folder and the addons folder and I have discovered even with all mods disabled and I am in the game, I spawn something like an a vehicle from scars or an adv dupe thats been made then try to press β€œZ” Key to Undo and it crashes to desktop but I enable all the mods and the game works with the couple of errors from other mods that I am aware of.

Then of course I went through slowly enabling all the mods, until Gmod started working again and I found out whats causing all this to work and then not work. It’s the mod again called Re-Located Stools so I tried uninstalling it then clearing the cache and tried running the game again and loaded up the server spawned scar vehicle and crashed.

So I would like to know what I can do about this So i can still use scars mod and advanced dupe.

Thank you in advance.

just an update this is the crash report after mod is uninstalled and it still is http://dumps.metastruct.uk.to/dumper.py?dump=hl2_131206_crash_2013_12_7T8_26_43C0.mdmp

UPDATE: Realize now that its Scars that’s crashing when trying to spawn a vehicle then undoing it with the Z key, Adv Dupe is working some how. I have reinstalled Re-located stools and again scars works again with it installed

Dump Summary

Dump File: hl2_131206_crash_2013_12_7T13_30_15C0.mdmp : D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod\hl2_131206_crash_2013_12_7T13_30_15C0.mdmp
Last Write Time: 8/12/2013 12:30:16 AM
Process Name: hl2.exe : D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\hl2.exe
Process Architecture: x86
Exception Code: 0xC0000005
Exception Information: The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access.
Heap Information: Not Present

I am also having this problem, but even without Scars this happens.

What are you trying to do when it crashes?

Also try and download (Re-Located Stools) in steam workshop and try and see if it does not crash

UPDATE: If you are getting glitched while turning in a scars vehicle and its tipping over doing flips and getting glitch jumped so you hover in the air.

I have discovered that its Gbombs by Chappi and unsure on what pack it is due to myself having all 4 but its one of them or all of them