Animations are not there....

Hello. I am [GR]Brotherhood of Nod{A} and I love playing Half-Life 2 Episode 1-2, not the original Hl2. But, the problem is that when I try starting up Gmod, everything is fine. When I start singleplayer and try playing Hl2Ep2, there is no problem with textures, models, materials, etc. But, I saw that, well, here let me put it in this way…when Alyx gets injured by the hunter, she just stands there when the hunter attacks, the Hunter does his animations, but not me. Another example, when the Vort is healing Alyx in the caves, both alyx and the vort are doing the cross. Which means they do not have the animation. Another example, when alyx finds gordon at the crashed trains at the beginning of ep2, she does her talking, but her animations are not there, she just walks to the GravGun and doesn’t do anything else. The door doesn’t get grabbed, and I have to noclip out. Another thing, the spawn points in the 2 games (not the original hl2) are not there. When you are at the beginning of the Core in Ep1, you spawn on the other side of the map, so please help me. I have a Windows Vista with Nvidia Card (9200 I think) 4 GB of ram and 62-bit…help me please.