Anti aliasing?

Gmod won’t let me use anti aliasing, and when I try to select different video settings, the dropdown boxes don’t show for any of them. I can pick different selections by using the arrow keys, but the dropdowns won’t show. The anti aliasing selection is also not clickable. Anyone else have this problem? It worked before.

Specs?

I have a similar problem. Although, I can change all the settings and drop downs. I just noticed that no matter what the anti-aliasing is set at, it makes no impact on the games graphics. Honestly none. I can take pictures if you want. Its retarded.

Also, Garrysmod appears to only use ONE of my TWO graphics cards. I find this interesting because this does NOT happen with Any Other Source Game.

EDIT-Actually, I’m having the drop down menu problem as well. Just started my Gmod. So… I am having his same problem too.

AA requires you to restart the game, Also, you might be running a config that disables AA

This is a normal problem, it happened after the GMac update went live.

Press the box, then use arrow keys to scroll.

Press and hold click, it’ll keep the drop-down box out, and then mouse-over the setting you’d like, release click.

mine doesnt work at all and its a massive problem, when i make gmod comics the edges are INCREDIBLY
pixelated and sharp, i just want my anti-aliasing to work but nobody seems to know how to fix it. my
anti-aliasing is greyed and no working…

Look at the post dates before you reply to a year-old thread. Also, if you have to go back a few pages, it’s not worth posting anyway.