I’ve been working hard on a full Lua antihack for the generic bunch of servers to use, but I can’t do it without some experienced helpers to help find holes and workarounds for it. Anyone who has experience in bypassing or Lua in general should give it a try. The anti-hack is NOT easy to bypass. It does NOT have any of the classic bypass techniques that the average bypasser uses.
* You may not load a script before the antihack (When released, SE will be on)
* You must supply the entire script used to bypass the anticheat
* You must successfully apply one working hook of any type (Think, HUDPaint)
* You must have a scriptenforcer bypass (It won’t work without SE on anyways)
* Function spoofing does not work
* I will supply the entire source of the anticheat, nothing is hidden
- Cannot turn cl_downloadfilter to none. (This rule was added because it will be deployed without sandbox, and I can’t modify sandbox/cl_init.lua to include cl_downloadfilter protection)
If you are successful in providing a good workaround which can be patched, I will supply some money for their time and effort.
Current status: [```
(Click to join) ** If you are going to compete, post here so I know who you are when you join * Dumb ratings are awesome, because it shows me how little you actually care about protecting servers from cheats :buddy:* ** CHANGELOG: Patched ers35's method successfully. - Thanks a bunch :buddy: Patched blackops's method successfully. - How did I not see that? Patched ComWalk's method successfully. - Nice one, would have never guessed :golfclap: Patched BlackOps's 2nd method successfully. - I was going to do it, but I'll give you credit anyways :3