Any good servers out there?

I know you will say go play with your friends. But i really don’t have friends to play with. They either can play for a short amount of time or they don’t want to. I really would like a DarkRP server. I don’t care if there will be some few annoying runts as long as the admins are not abusive and mature and majority of people know how to actually play DarkRP. But really any server would if there would be great people in it. Thanks!

I play on Canadian’s Turf most of the time, it’s a buildrp with wire and stuff.

Well i went to that server and they told me that this server is wire heavy so yeah. I’m not really good with wire so i left.

There are plenty of people who don’t even have wire who play regularly.

Deathrun = Casual Bananas
MiniGames = Darkergaming
DarkRp = British Roleplay
HL2RP = LemonPunch
Bhop. = Casual Bananas

There’s always Sharp shooter’s Flood gamemode that you might like :slight_smile:

nope, no good servers anywhere, sorry

turtles all the way down im afraid

-snip-

What’s the point in making this thread? It’s just gonna be full of people advertising their servers, just go through the list and search for servers that have a decent amount of people in it, or ask your friends, advertisers suck.

ALSO MY BHOP AND CLIMB SERVERS ARE

192.210.214.34:27015 (BHOP)
192.210.214.37:27015 (CLIMB)
192.210.214.37:27016 (CLIMB 2)

PLEASE CONNECT AND DONATE AND GIVE ME MONEY AND PLAY FOREVER AND INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS PLEASE IT’S GOOD!1!

My friends and I run a decent DarkRP server that uses the map rp_evocity_v2d.

Here’s the IP if you’re interested.

BTW, you gotta go to this link and download all the addons to not see errors on our server.

It includes TDM cars and some models.

The problem with this type of thread, is that you run the risk of it becoming thinly veiled self-advertising, which is often does. Not entirely a bad thing, though.

You should just take a look through the internet tab, there’s plenty of gamemodes which may catch your eye and often, it can be fun to kind of just server-hop.

Crescent Gaming TTT

I’m sorry but your bhop and climb servers are the worst I’ve seen.

I suggest playing on TheD3vine DarkRP. I’m an Ex-Moderator from there and I sure as hell had a great time playing there.

C18 - 216.245.221.243:27015
Downtown - 216.245.221.243:27016

a majority of the mods and admins do not seem to understand how being a moderator works.

I do not recommend.

I enjoy “The Build Box #1: Advanced Build” server, build server with all the tools you’ll ever need and ACF, featured on a great car map. I also play on Electronoodles build server off and on.

http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1106828

Is this some attempt at an idiot cull?