Any way to remove the context menu?

Title says all. The ‘c’ button opens the context menu, where you can modify your playermodel and such. I’d like to know how to get rid of it.

Thanks.

You can’t.

EDIT: If you meant to change the key, just go in options -> keyboard, search context menu and change it’s key by double clicking it.

It’s like one of the most useful aspects of the spawn menu :rolleyes:, if the playermodel window is getting in your way when you open your context menu, just close out of it when the menu is open…

I run a server, and I’d like for people not to be able to change their playermodels on the fly with the context menu. I’m well aware of how to change a keybinding.

function GM:OnContextMenuOpen( )
end

[ERROR] lua/autorun/contextend.lua:1: attempt to index global ‘GM’ (a nil value)

1. unknown - lua/autorun/contextend.lua:1

put it in cl_init.lua

Worked, thanks.

That’s pretty harsh, I would look at an alternative of just forcing a player model. If I joined your server and couldn’t use the context menu I wouldn’t stay, no offense.

My server is not a sandbox server, and I’d like exclusivity in my custom content. And to be honest I wouldn’t want you to stay, no offense.

Edit:

Margen67, marking every post in the thread as “dumb”… Seriously?