Anyone found the caves yet on experimental?

I cannot find a single video on Youtube of it but I keep hearing people on the experimental say they’ve found a cave.
So, has anyone here done it?

I don’t know if they’ve actually implemented them yet, they’ve been doing some testing of bringing the assets into their terrain generator. I could be wrong though.

I do not believe they have been added yet - if they have been, then they are hiding pretty damn well, and so are the beaches the devs have been talking about.

Beaches I have found plenty of times, but they indeed were not the most common and often took long walks to get to.

Sounds like it is time for more exploring. The beach concepts they added to their Trello were pretty nice looking.

I’m pretty sure the caves are in an art test scene that isn’t integrated into experimental.

To be sure, by beaches you mean the decently long slope of sand leading down to a water source, or encircling a lake or something?

I call that “pirate island” and nope I haven’t found that yet, but that looks very good and it looks like something that would house a cave.

Yea I don’t think those areas have been implemented yet, they’re still in planning stages from what I understand.

I’ve a feeling it won’t be long: https://twitter.com/RustUpdates/status/483556533377466368

Sadly :slight_smile: i have wandered the experimental map for over 6 hours today yes i did look on the north beach and no caves.

Edit:

If you find someone’s post annoying, this forum has an ignore setting. Go to the persons profile and select ignore user… There are troll about please don’t feed him :slight_smile:

Let’s hope Garry’s sister doesn’t have another birthday to slow down the progress of development.

Do you even know what you have implied in this post, Wow that is harsh, spamming and trolling on a server is one thing but hoping someone sister to not have any more birthdays, Over a Game you really are a dullard.

Think before you type, this is not chat it stays.

I think it was her wedding, but…

…so I guess it doesn’t matter.

You know how it is with sisters, though. The one moment they marry some rich guy in hopes to dig his gold, but in the other moment they realize they’ve caused the poor man to be broke so they marry away as soon as possible. Girls just wanna have fun.
Yea, yea. I don’t know Garry or his sister personally, I am just speaking principally.

Yes, because women are bound by universal law to marry for money because they have siblings. :rolleyes:

Your principles are pretty fucked up.

You’re misunderstanding me. If X is equal to to Y necessarily, and Y is static, X is principally equal to Y.

So is Garry’s sister the static Y and the idea that all women marry for money the necessarily equal X? Makes sense.

Yes, as in all persons are principally self-centered. The very concept of a person not being self-centered is incoherent, because it is a part of the very meaning of a person; so in the same way as a round square is incoherent, so is that idea.