Anyone know how to install addons/mods on a mac?

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this as I am new to the forums but does anyone know how to add prop-hunt to gmod on a mac and what source games I would need for it to run?

I have a download folder of prop hunt but it has a bunch of extra folders inside it and I’m not sure if I’m supposed to place certain folders in different locations or just plop the whole prop hunt folder somewhere.

Put the prop hunt folder in /Steam/steamapps/common/GarrysMod/gamemodes
So it will look like /Steam/steamapps/common/GarrysMod/gamemodes/Prop Hunt

Any addons go in /Steam/steamapps/common/GarrysMod/addons

Right, so the prop hunt folder has a two folders inside called gamemodes and addons, am I supposed to move the addons folder in prophunt to /Steam/steamapps/common/GarrysMod/addons or just leave it in the prop hunt folder.

Also, Am I correct in assuming i also need to have the other source engine games like HL2, DOD, TF2, and CS:S to play prop hunt as well?

Not sure about the other games, but as for the gamemodes and addons folders, go inside the prop hunt addons folder, and put that in /Steam/steamapps/common/GarrysMod/addons. Do the same with the prop hunt gamemodes folder, but put it in /Steam/steamapps/common/GarrysMod/gamemodes.

There is a workshop version of prop hunt you can get too.