Anyone know of somthing like this?

I’m just looking for a team fortress 2 weapon spawnlist. Download, or template to create from (will do it manually).
Thanks!
READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING!
I UNDERSTAND THAT GOING THROUGH BROWSE IS A WAY TO GET THEM, BUT I WANT THE PROCESS TO BE FASTER IF POSSIBLE. THANK YOU.

You know you can create your own spawnlists, right?

Yeah, but if you read the actual thing, it says I just want a template for it, like the new format. I have my own for gmod 12, but it’s not gonna work with 13. I know what the new format is, but I can’t empty it out and make it a template version… (I’ve seen you here once, and one of your posts helped me, so thanks for that!)

I actually made a thing that converts GM12 spawnlists to GM13 format, if that would help. I’m not sure what you mean by “template” though? What I’m getting is that you want a spawnlist of TF2 weapons.

Really?! Can I get a link please?
And what I meant by template was like, an empty version of a FULL spawnlist. IE “1”
“type” “”
“”
A whole thing like dat
OH PFFT SORRY, I didn’t think the “a thing” was a link! XD

Oh you mean a template of the file… you can throw together spawnlists using the spawnmenu by just dragging and dropping, it’s a hell of a lot easier that way. lol

question about the thing you made, where do I put the spawnlist? It’s just a list, not the models. Also, the dragging and dropping thing doesn’t work for me.

Spawnlists go in garrysmod/settings/spawnlist/

You see, that doesn’t work :L Am I supposed to add something?

Actually it won’t work if you’re trying to put a gm12 file directly in the spawnlist folder… my script loads them from legacy addons and has a command to convert/export them to the data folder, and that file you put in settings/spawnlist… so try this:

-make sure you have the latest version of the spawnlist loader (I updated it after I posted it here, the readme.txt should have today’s date)
-throw together an addon folder structure - should be garrysmod/addons/<something>/settings/spawnlist/yourspawnlist.txt
-boot up gmod and start a game, you should get a message in console saying gm12 spawnlists were loaded
-run spawnlist_export in console
-you should have files in garrysmod/data/converted_spawnlists, move those to garrysmod/settings/spawnlist
-remove the old files and/or the spawnlist loader or you will have duplicates

Hopefully that will work… lol

That didn’t work the first time, but I restarted 2 or 3 more times and pulled out and put in the spawn list, tried that and tried again, but on the 4th try it worked. I sent you a friend request on steam. (GOD OF TROLLDOM [FFoFF])

Just suck it up and do it that way.

[editline]13th July 2013[/editline]

Are you 12 or something?

I’m trying to sort TF2 hats into the TF2 folder. Taking me awhile because I have to drag it.

this should be a good indication that your “humor” fucking sucks