Anyone wanna play rust?

I got a group of 4 members as is, I am on a server that has decent traffic usually 40 + players, Just perfect for rust. Anyways, we are looking to recruit some people into our little group and help us build and have fun. I am not server advertising I am just asking for people to join, play and have fun. Here you can find the specs of the server and see if you are interested. http://www.rustserverfinder.com/server/1230 . If interested Inbox me on here and I will get back to you within 5 minutes. :slight_smile:

P.S. No cry babys and no people who complain alot, lookin for 16 Years + players,
                                                                                                                                          No hackers aloud, Only cool, chill people who are looking to have a good time.

P.P.S. Must have working mic, and TeamSpeak Client installed.

liked the idea. my name on steam is the same