Anyway to change people's money in DarkRP 2.3.5

Hey I own a server and its quite active and all that jazz…

I used to be able to rest the servers economy by going into the wallet in the files of DarkRP but not with the newer ones…

The reason I need to is because an EX admin messed around with the money printer amount and all and I was away at the time and only noticed now so everyone has basically unlimited money… So I suppose I actually have two main questions

1. Is it possible to change the amount of money everyone has in the server like you used to be able to? Is there still a wallet file in the DarkRP files? If you CAN, how?

2. Is there anyway to change it so only superadmin’s can see and use the admin tab in the F4 menu and the rp_ console commands? I’m sick of admins messing about with the options.

Any help would be amazing cheers all

For question 1: Why didn’t you just search your self…
Quick search didn’t find any ‘wallet files’

Because I was thinking it had just been renamed… Thats why. Stung :smiley:

Set the permissions of admins and superadmins.

If files have been renamed, then do a reinstall of the files.

And how do I set the permissions of admins and superadmins with the DarkRP admin settings? I’m not talking about ulx or anything

And no files have been renamed. The wallet file is just gone with the newer DarkRP updates

Anything?

If you’re SuperAdmin, type in the console : rp_setmoney Someone Amount ( eg: Rp_setmoney ProG 1000000 ) or type in the chat: !rcon rp_setmoney Someone Amount

I hope I understand your question.

ProGcss -

Yeah but the thing is if even ONE person has an unlimited amount of money they just all give it back to each other…

I need to redo EVERYONES money really. Reset the servers economy if you will…

And by the tab I mean can I make it so only superadmins can mess with the settings? And NOT ordinary admins?

Cheers for helping though definitely appreciated

I can’t tell you where is the lua files with the amount of money about every player. But If you reinstall your server, It will be deleted.

Yea of course you can definite if Only SuperAdmin can use money’s settings.
Exemple, a function in cl_vgui:

function ChangeJobVGUI()
if not F4Menu or not F4Menu:IsValid() then
F4Menu = vgui.Create(“DFrame”)
F4Menu:SetSize(770, 580)
F4Menu:Center()
F4Menu:SetVisible( true )
F4Menu:MakePopup( )
F4Menu:SetTitle(“Options menu”)
F4Tabs = {MoneyTab(), JobsTab(), EntitiesTab(), RPHUDTab()}
if LocalPlayer():IsAdmin() then
table.insert(F4Tabs, RPAdminTab())
end
if LocalPlayer():IsSuperAdmin() then
table.insert(F4Tabs, RPLicenseWeaponsTab())
end

=> Rp LicenseWeapons Tab is Already Only for SuperAdmin, and of course, RPAdminTab is for Simple Admin, you should insert the table in SuperAdmin if you want to make RPAdminTab for only SuperAdmin.

You have no idea how grateful I am for you doing this lol!

Only one small problem… I have no idea how to use this code. I’m not a lua coder at all… I can change some settings from trial and error but dunno what to do with that code lol. Like what file do I switch this in and all? Could you please give a step by step? Really sorry lol

Btw just in case anyone else stumbles on this thread with the same money problem, try using rp_resetallmoney… Resets EVERYONES money in and out of the server. Dunno how but it works lol.

Actually just rereading your thingy I THINK I understand. You just mean were it says

f LocalPlayer():IsAdmin() then
end

Change it to:

f LocalPlayer():IsSuperAdmin() then
end

Am I close?

[editline]02:00PM[/editline]

Btw how does DarkRP set you as an admin? Is it like if your a superadmin in ulx or assmod your a superadmin in DarkRP automatically? Never really understood it

Oh and is there anyway to make it so that only superadmins can use the console commands to? Or at least some of them you know?

I’m not a lua coder, I’ve just got a brain.
Yeah i think but perhaps it will give you an error because you’ll get this:

function ChangeJobVGUI()
end
end

2x SuperAdmin settings.

Otherwise i think this will be correct:

function ChangeJobVGUI()
end

This will restrict Admin Tab to SuperAdmin

EDITED :About SuperAdmin, I’m using ULX and If you’re Add in SuperAdmin it will add you SuperAdmin on DarkRp automatically. There is a DarkRp Admin Files in your Gamemode too.

Lol hey I figured it out I have a brain too lol. Cheers for locating it I’ll try that now…

Anyway to restrict console commands to superadmin too?

Cheers… demoted myself superadmin wise with ulx but still superadmin DarkRP… Doesn’t matter I’ll just get an admin to come on and see if they have the tab. Thanks alot for the help would have spend forevver trying to find that little bit of code lol

Probably, let me have a look

I mean if I’m stuck I could always just change all the stuff in admincc.lua to different stuff so they wouldnt know what the commands are… But that would take ages

Yep, and Sorry but i think it will be too hard for me :(.
Because I’m not a coder and I’m Belgian, so it’s a little difficult

Yeah thats fine. You still were alot of help though I would have spend forever doing it myself… Thanks alot :slight_smile:

I think I’ll be ok anyway cheers… I owe you one :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks

Cheers for coming on and giving us all a dumb rating… You honestly THAT bored?

Thankfully I couldn’t care less lol