Are these computer parts all compatible?

Is a r9 270x 4gb shappire,
Corsair Builder Series CX 600 Watt ATX/EPS 80 PLUS (CX600),
Apevia X-Sniper 2 Gaming Mid-Tower (Enough space to fit video card and power supply?)… And the motherboard is Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 motherboard…
Will all of these parts be compatible… Add me on steam or just comment down bellow :smiley:

Thanks in advance-Joey

I think you might have posted this in the wrong section. Might want to contact a mod and get it moved.

The only problem could be RAM and/or CPU, but since you don’t mention those…
An r9 279x ain’t that big either, it fits pretty much anywhere.

PS: You ain’t getting great of a performance with that graphic card on rust.

[quote=“Brex, post:3, topic:209754”]

An r9 279x

[QUOTE]

270X

He would get 10X better performance that the idiots who think they can play rust on Radeon HD graphics…

Running Rust with R9 280x with no issues at all, so whats wrong with it?

Wrong section. This is the rust subforum.

No issues… Having 40fps and not everything maxed ain’t “no issues”. And 270x <> 280x. (I had a 280x OCed some time ago)

[quote=“Vlku272, post:4, topic:209754”]

[quote=“Brex, post:3, topic:209754”]

An r9 279x

Oi, i have a HD 5700 and i run rust on fast with grass and all shaders to max with the special effects and get a steady 35-40 fps, so dont hate!

Fast Graphics? :joy:

Considering there are people with 970Ti who’ve reported sub-30 fps without max graphics, I would point that out to being an optimization issue with the game, not the video card. Rust is the only game that I can’t play “normally” in max detail at over 60 fps. And there are people with lesser AMD cards that hit 50+ fps without issues. Agreed, the R9 series aren’t exactly going to keep up with nVidia’s top of the line, but they’re not bad.

I personally run a Sapphire R9 270 2GB, and performance is all over the place from update to update. Currently running 50+ fps in max detail, BUT I have to start the game in “Simple” mode, then crank the graphics up in game after.

It dosent look bad on fast.:dance:

You mean 980Ti?

[editline]14th August 2015[/editline]

I run Maxed Graphics and always get 50 - 60+ fps. But then again I have a 980 which is the recommended GPU as stated under the requirements on steam.