Are you a mingebag do you like pissing people off and spamming server?

I just want to know how many people on gmod love to mingebag? I love it and will do it for ever and ever more.

I love to block doors in RP. People get so pissed.

makre rp faggots squirm

I do not.

I love to ban people like you

I’m a mingebag. I like doing complicated things to piss people off, and I got a few contraptions of my own to help.

Well, I do take pleasure in wiring up a proximity bomb and just leaving it on the ground.

I also enjoy rampant and sudden unexpected teamkilling in both BF2 and Halo.

I like mingebags too…err…please upload your steam id’s for no reason at all.

Thanks.

Almighty is hilarious.

I mostly go online to be a minge, or to show off a cool contraption. I have some kick-butt tactics for being annoying. Not too annoying.

Here are the steps to one:

1. Make a pylon, and turn it into a super-strong, always on, magnet.

2. Change your thruster settings to either 1000, or 1, depending on if you want it to move. Set effects to, “smoke”, and turn on the sound.

3. Put lots of thrusters on the pylon.

4. Then Strider blood emmitters.

5. Make sure that all of the things turn on if you press one button.

6. Stick it to someones contraption and lag them!

** THERE EVERYWHERE**

When I’m bored I might be a bit of a minge. I don’t spam but I piss people off.

I love to ban people like you

I only minge if the people i’m annoying are assholes. If I want to blow shit up with nukes I play singleplayer.

When i’m bored i like to drop bombs on peoples heads from a really high distance. It looks funny when they are running around trying to find out who it is.

If they deserve it: Yes, very yes.

I treat an admin like they treat me. So if they aren’t bugging me, I’m not bugging them. If they are minging, I minge them, and see how long it takes for me to get banned from the server.

Your me!

The most I might end up doing is spawn a bunch of my fighter drones set to target players on Edberg’s when I leave if the server was pissing me off. Not too often, though. I’m a superadmin there so I can’t cause too much chaos :v:

I usually don’t ban a minge if they’re funny enough. If it’s not too malicious and it’s hilarious then I’ll let it be.

Protip: Minge the fuck out of Cricket, please.

I am not a minge, but if someone is asking for it…
And, just asking, is accidentally blowing up an admin with a badly wired missile count as being a minge? :smiley:

I like fighting other minges in a mingy way to take down them and the rest of the server folk during an epic minge fight.