"Are you fucking blind.. Can't you see i'm infected? Just fucking shoot me."

pew pew.

Very cool idea, editing could use some work though.

you keep making those muzzle flashes too small

Wait, there’s a muzzleflash at the EDGE of the barrel, but not inside it?

The flash is also too small.

I like smaller muzzleflashes :C

If anything, the muzzle looks more like a flash hider than anything else (going from my limited knowledge), so there wouldn’t even be a muzzle flash, just smoke escaping.

Make the flash microscopic and add smoke around the barrel. That works. What Pancake said.

Give me the original if you still have it.

LOL I laughed. I read only Are you blind. Then I saw Can’t you see I’m infected? Nice job.

The pose itself isn’t really all that interesting, but I certainly like the filtering. The posing is overall pretty solid too, but the EOD guy from KF I forget the name of looks like he’s doing a pelvic thrust, and that combine soldier could have his legs spreaded out abit more and with less knee bending, especially the front. It looks like his body is leaning forward and his legs aren’t stabilizing him at all.

The effects, simply put, are unimpressive and horribly under-exaggerated. The muzzle flash if it was being disrupted by the flash hider, would appear more dispersed and mixed in with smoke, and ofcourse actually be coming from the barrel, instead of the tip of it.

Other then that, it’s all fine. I’d say the map looks empty and bland, but it is quite a small scene.

pro tip from frequent (military and otherwise) shooter!

the flash elim doesn’t remove the flash, it redirects it so as to blind you slightly less if you fire in the dark. firing with or without a flash elim will produce more or less the same result; a puff of smoke most of the time and the odd vaguely-visible fireball. at night or in wet weather, though, said fireball can be anything from visible enough to a 3’ monster.

Hahaha! The funny thing is, he IS blind! Look at his helmet, it’s completely covering the tiny gasmask eyeholes.

All these broken wrists lately… :smith:

:smithicide:

Broken wrist, whar?

The editing itself is decent but the pose is pretty boring

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/4713/fdenuke0001copy4c6419bb.jpg

(User was banned for this post ("This is not constructive criticism. Where are your tips, where is the advice?" - verynicelady))

Once again, Good C&C that’s very valid and true but you still come off as a massive prick.

He is good at spotting errors. But yes, it is douchebaggery since no one ordered any dissecting of their pictures.

It’s good C&C IMO, but the way he words it makes him, as halflambada said, he comes off as a massive prick.

The picture labeling is VERY useful though.

Shitty dodging?