Art of War help

Hello,
Just a quick question, is there a way to add folders as opposed to just files in the Art of War control panel? I’m trying to add the Evolve Admin Mod to my server, but I can’t find any way to add the whole folder.

Thanks, Tommytheimpaler

ftp

ftp?

[editline]09:24PM[/editline]

Ah, never mind, found it in game mods
But could someone answer my question anyways, in case I want to add another mod that’s not listed?

Use Filezilla, and ignore all one word posts. They never actually help. Basically, you want to either zip up Evolve and upload it through Art Of War’s File Manager, or use Filezilla or any other FTP client program to upload the folder to the server, using the FTP IP provided on the admin control panel homepage.

Ah, I forgot I could zip it :slight_smile:
Thanks for the help Steel

[editline]10:17PM[/editline]

On a side note, I can’t bind the Ev menu to any keys.
I’m doing: bind h “+ev_menu”, but there is no text afterwards in the console and h doesn’t do anything. An admin on the server was able to bind it, but I wasn’t. Does anyone know what the problem is?

srry i coundnt help more earlier i was on my blackberry

Is that the excuse you use for everything? >.>

Lol…
Anyways, anyone know what the problem is with the bind?

yes because im away and i can manage my servers and look and help people sometimes on FP all from my blackberry

On topic please?

posting “ftp” isn’t helping someone, no matter what your using to post it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Get Filezilla and connect to your server’s IP, your Control Panel log in should be the same for the FTP then upload stuff.

I wish people would stay on topic here :ohdear:

No, this is what I need help with now. I got the other thing resolved.

I’ll just make a new thread

Hang on, don’t use quotes on the bind. Just:

bind h +ev_menu

That will work.

Nope. Nothing has worked.

I’m not quite familiar with Evolve, but isn’t there a !menu command? or something like that?