hahahaha love it! right in the feels

2 Likes

Legendary tier post

2 Likes

That’s pretty dope, gj :gorilla:

2 Likes

this is actually pretty damn cool, thank you sexy man

1 Like

Perfectly conveys what the community is like with this.

I give it 5 tortured Terry’s out of 5 tortured Terry’s, awesome job! : 3

1 Like

ty <3

dude…

being completely honest, people told you multiple times to just leave the arguement, yet you kept stirring the pot and kept making a dumbass of yourself, then you left, rejoined just to stir the pot again by telling people “not to raid my discord,” which is obviously so you get a reponse of people raiding your discord doing so meant you were jailbaiting people into getting banned. you shouldve just left the arguement alone after you were being “harrased” by people, you wouldnt have been banned, and this issue wouldnt be a thing.

to add, the fact you commented this on a random persons post instead of making your own thread is you attempting to piss more people off by randomly inserting your bullshit in a discussion for no reason. please just take the fact you were banned for trying to start drama, and take the L.

Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight,

1 Like

This just further proves how absolute crap the key system is, I may not have created anything for GMod nor have I made any sort of mod for that matter. But the fact that people are harassing and bullying other developers because of their workshop score and how that ties to the queue, it just shows how much the community has become more toxic and divissive because of the queue in the first place. It could’ve either been left alone or made in a much better way (Which is what we’ve been discussing about on another forum), perhaps it will continue to improve and make things less of a war zone. Preferably soon…

Also as for the whole argument and the discord ban situation, even though KidCanada could’ve handled it in a better way I can understand why they would be upset about it. Should they have left the argument? Yes, but from what I see here I agree that a ban from the Discord entirely just seems WAY out of line. They’re the ones being harrassed just because of their workshop content and yet they’re the ones who got banned, while those who actually started the argument don’t seem to get any form of reprimand (As far as I know). But again though, the reason that started was due to workshop elitism, and the reason why the workshop is now relevant is due to the system we have now. Even though I’m not a part of the Discord, hopefully you’ll be unbanned soon KidCanada. I don’t wish for anyone to be condemned because of stupid crap like this.

1 Like

No need to read further, opinion discarded :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m starting to worry about the future of S&Box now… : /

Sorry for getting involved, but what’s going on here? It seems like people were shitting on him for being a beginner. Isn’t that a bit of a shit attitude? Isn’t it better to be encouraging, especially if they think he’s a kid? Sounds like edgy teenagers being dickheads to a kid is fine, but when he retaliates, then it’s a problem.

1 Like

Let’s not derail the thread too much, there’s one made by KidCanada which you can use:

dafuq

2 Likes