Assembling small team for Gamemode

Looking for experienced LUA coder and model compiler.

Model compiler must be able to compile world and view models of a weapon, huge plus if you are able to rig and compile player models.

All the game assets are already modeled/textured.

Just need some help putting it all together.

PM if you are interested.

Holy fuck, what for?

Whats the gamemode?

It would probably help if we knew what the fuck you are talking about.
And, I mite be able to help.

[editline]jkdsa[/editline]
Got to record some music this week, can’t, sorry.

PM me if your interested, willing and capable.
I don’t think it is necessary to release information on the game mode, to people who can’t be involved with the Mode.

Rated dumb for being ignorant and not knowing that people need information before they will want to do anything.

The compiler will be compiling the model shown in the image. Is more information relevant to their job?

No. What’s the Lua coder for?

Well I know before I will commit to coding a gamemode I’d like to know what it is or has to do with before I would say yes I’ll do it. Wouldn’t want a coder that is uninterested in the project would you?

as long as they got the job done.

So you intend to tell us nothing?

There not going to get the job done if they don’t care about the project…

I believe the message is clear. If you are interested in coding, and you are confident in your work. PM for the details of what needs to be done. I would like to get in touch with workers who I can discuss with one on one.

I’m looking for people who care about there own work.

I doubt you’re going to get anyone if you don’t even give the slightest clue as to what you’re doing.

I can code and model, but I think a lot of people would agree that it has to be something they really want to do. My advice is to spend some time learning how to do it, or to pay someone. If the price is worth their time, they might help you out :slight_smile:

Please take it as positive criticism

Just tell us what you want people to do. Otherwise it’s like trying to sell something without telling the buyer what it is.

Anyone who gives a damn about their own work likes to know what their own work is being used for.

Damn straight, OP, just tell us what the hell you want! Please!

Well, at least it’s a better request than those “I’ve got the idea, I just need someone to map/model/texture/whatever for me.”

I’ve been compiling tons of models,I have a portfolio if you want to see them.

Though if you send me a PM as to what this is , I might help you.