Assmod 2.20 help

Hello!

Just installed Assmod 2.20 for my server, and it keep advertising, “If you’re a admin, bind +Ass_menu”, “This server is running DarkRP 2.4.1” etc… i wondering how i can remove or edit these advertisments by assmod!

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Have you tried ULX instead? It’s much more versatile than ASSMod, many more commands and you can make your own ranks of admins (I don’t know if ASSMod allows you to do the same.)

I did not like ULX, i allways used Assmod and never had anny problems :slight_smile:

I used to use ASSMod. I might go back to it, considering that the Ulib broke the Wire Expression 2 tool (bastards… lol). I believe there is a way, but it requires some digging around in the addon directory. I’ll look in to it and get back to you :slight_smile:

Thanks alot mate :slight_smile:

Do you have Notepad++? This requires some tinkering with LUA files…

Edit: Actually, no it doesn’t.

in the garrysmod/data folder, there’s a file called ass_config_server.txt. In there, there is a section that is called “fixed_notices”. By default, there’s only three: The three that are the most annoying. When editing these adverts, do not change anything in between the percent symbols, unless you are completely changing the advert to something different (i.e., instead of “Welcome to %hostname%. Please play nice!”, you might try “We’re playing %gamemode%. Please follow all the rules for this gamemode!”)

Thank you.