Assmod

Hi i am currently running my server on Assmod and i have some question that are still not answer:

1- Where is the file that have all the information about the admins register on my server (because on assmod i can’t change adming rights if there not log-in or see who have rights…) i can’t find that file and i dont know if it realy exist (well i guess so)

2- Is it possible to make a general message on Assmod the kind of message that pass in the middle of the screen and that everyone can see, but! that only admins can creat. (i know there is the litte message bar on top of the screen but i need something more apparent)

3- I had some complains about other admins that are used to ulx and type !goto or !bring in the chat box, they say that on Assmod these commands dont work. Is it possible to modify the lua files so i can add commands like that?

I AM SORRY IF THERES LOTS OF MISTAKE. I AM FRENCH NOT ENGLISH…

Thx for your help.

If you use both assmod and ulx, #2 and #3 will both become possible, #2 through ulx csay.

As for #1, should be in data.

I see thx :slight_smile: but there is no way i can get all the option on assmod because i realy like the menu of the assmod