asura's wrath .xxx file extractor tool

Hello id-daemon

How are you.hope you are well.I need a favor from you.I saw on zenhax that you created a Mortal Kombat X .xxx unpacker to decompress the resources from the game.SO will it be possible for you to create an unpacker for the .xxx files of Asura’s wrath.I know that umodel can extract those .xxx files but i want a different and simple tool to decompress those .xxx
files.Please don’t ask me anymore questions as i am sick today.Please tell me if you would create a tool to unpack the .xxx files of asura’s wrath.I don’t want to use umodel because of a reason. So please reply to me if you would help me.I will provide some sample files if you will help me as i don’t want to disturb you or anyone day by day.

Why do you not want to use UModel? You want a “simpler” tool?

UModel is literally about as easy a tool as you can use for extracting Unreal engine games. It’s literally just this in command-line:

umodel -export -nooverwrite -sounds -uncook -out=UModelExport YourFile.xxx

And if you want a batch-file to extract an entire folder of .xxx:

@ECHO OFF

mkdir UModelExport

for %%i in (*.*) do (
	if "%%~xi" == ".xxx" (
		C:/Tools/UModel/umodel -export -nooverwrite -sounds -uncook -out=UModelExport %%i
		echo Extracting %%i
	)
)

pause

:v:

Hello gmod

yes i wan’t a batch file to extract the entire folder which contains .xxx files.Will it be possible for you or anyone to create a batch file to extract the .xxx files of Asura’s Wrath.If anyone will help me then please reply to me .I will send some sample files.

here are some sample files https://mega.nz/#!9ZUwnSRJ!3ybDYq6OZJhM4NnpqEvMv2UiEXC-N-VJMvovYBaRu2M

Umodel has a UI, you dont need to make a batch file. Just open umodel, select the files you want and press export.

The real reason i wan’t a seperate tool is to also extract the Visual effects files.but umodel dosen’t have an option to export vfx files.

You know the vfx are just flat textures right… which umodel can export.

The vfx files couldn’t be texture files as when i used unreal package decompressor or extractor it gave me some files with some new file formats.

I have got an idea.If anyone of you has the knowledge to create a quickbms script then please create a quickbms script for Asura’s Wrath .xxx files to unpack these files.