ASW mapping problem relating to func_doors.

I have 2 walls which are func_doors and ore both on the same line. Separating them is a normal ASW door

When I go behind where the doors separate me from where the aliens spawn they seems to lose track of me and just stand there even though I have plenty of info_nodes around the place and there is a door they can break down to get to me.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/funcdorrs.PNG

As you can see in the image the 2 walls either side of the door you can see are func doors and as you can also see i also have a lot of normal nodes around the place. the func doors cause the problem stated above whereas if they are turned back into func_detail it works perfectly. The bit where you can see no red cuboids (spawners) is the bit where if i go behind they seem to lose me. When the walls are instructed to move the normal door “kills” itself.

I must be missing something, because I don’t understand, why do you want walls as func_doors?

The walls are meant to slide down into the ground on my maps “queen” stage to give a bit more room and to not let the people playing just hide behind it.

You over killed on nodes. :suicide:

But would that fix the problem?

Do map_edit in your console then do ai_show_connect and that will draw all the connections that you have. Most of the time you wont that many nodes on a map.

Make sure that there is a connection from one side of the door to the other.