auto donation system for server?

OK so i have a garry’s mod server and i dont know how to get it it where if you goto my website and pick a donation. Then you have to put your steam id in then pay for your donation and then you get the donation. does anyone know how to do that or that could help me?

What you could do is take a look at https://github.com/koraktor/steam-condenser-php – this will provide the website->server donation system with little effort.

Elaborating on this, what you basically do is setup a system in PHP that takes the transactions then sends them off to Paypal, you typically collect the SteamID beforehand. Then, you setup an IPN (Paypal Instant Payment Notification) to let your website know that the payment was a success.

After that’s done, use Steam Condenser to send a message to the server (RCON ulx adduserid {SteamID} {donatorgroup}) to add them to the donator group (obviously replace the values in braces with how your system is configured (this is only an example for ulx, evolve would work a similar way, as would any other system).

EDIT: I decided to make a diagram to help you understand a bit more

[player]: “I want to go buy supporter”
[player goes to superawesomecommunitywebsite.com] -> [player clicks Buy Supporter]
[website displays SteamID form] -> [player enters SteamID and clicks the yellow Paypal button]
[player enters super secret Paypal information] -> [Paypal takes their money] -> [Paypal sends a message to IPN.php (your IPN) telling you that Paypal has successfully taken this poor lad’s money]
[website stores data on purchase and tells Steam Condenser that it’s all good] -> [Steam Condenser tells the server that shit’s good in the hood (ulx adduser [player] donator)]
You’re now $15 (or whatever you charge) richer.

There are more efficient ways to do this, however, they are more time consuming (or difficult if you don’t know how).