Automated Chat Messages

I have a gmod server and I’ve seen on other servers they have a n automated chat message that appears about every 5-10 minutes in the CHAT BOX, not the big blue one, I changed that. I want o have one in the chat box telling users about the website. If somebody knows how to do this, please share.

This is just ULX Admin Mod. You can issue Adverts in the Settings.

Thanks, for future users seeing this, I created the advert.txt inside my addons/ulx/ folder WITH the motd.txt and put this code inside of the txt file

; Whether an advertisement is a center advertisement (csay) or text box advertisement (tsay) is determined by
; whether or not the "time_on_screen" key is present. If it is present, it's a csay.
;
; The 'time' argument inside a center advertisement and the number following a chat advertisement are the
; time it takes between each showing of this advertisement in seconds. Set it to 300 and the advertisement
; will show every five minutes.
;
; If you want to make it so that one advertisement is shown and then will always be followed by another,
; put them in a table. For example, if you add the following to the bottom of the file, A will always show
; first followed by B.
 "main_group"
 {
     {
         "text" "You can report any RDM to an admin by using the ulx asay command in console or by typeing @message in chat!"
         "time" "150"
     }
     {
         "text" "Remember to visit and register on our website at kittenarmyttt.site.nfoservers.com/forums!"
         "time" "150"
     }
 }
;
;{
;	"text" "You're playing on %host%, enjoy your stay!"
;	"red" "100"
;	"green" "255"
;	"blue" "200"
;	"time_on_screen" "10"
;	"time" "300"
;}
;{
;	"text" "This server is running ULX Admin Mod version %ulx_version% by Team Ulysses -- ulyssesmod.net"
;	"time" "635"
;}

What this did was it broadcasted the RDM Report notification in the chat box after 150 seconds then after another 150 seconds broadcast the website please register with us and then repeat. I wish someone had done this for me XD