Avenger1K - Streamer! Can't Wait To Play Some Rust!

Hey everyone, just thought i would introduce myself, my name is Zach and hopefully as soon as i get a key (whenever that may be) i will do some streaming for you guys.

Right now you can watch me play WarZ/Infestation on my stream twitch.tv/avenger1k while we wait for the next opportunity to get an alpha key.

Thanks Guys :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to play

-Avenger

(User was banned for this post ("Spam" - SteveUK))

Please don’t whore out your stream if it has nothing to do with this game.

Read the Stickyes or however that is written XD

That wasn’t the purpose of this thread mate.

Whats the point of this thread

Idk and Idc

Why do all War Z streamers feel the need to come on the forums and beg, I don’t think I’ve seen a single DayZ streamer directly coming and begging, but at least 3 for The War Z. Interesting.

Add your stream/YouTube to your account information and it will add a little button under your name. If people are interested they will click that. No need for useless threads like this that aren’t even about the game that we all want to play oh so very much.

If the warz devs beg for a key, you think streamers are going to be above it? :wink:

I think there is a pretty big disparity between the average age of both sets of players. Also a much lower intellectual barrier to entry considering how much cheaper it is and no set up required for WarZ.