Backdoor on map Gmod

Hello, I have I create a map and thus shall like that she is only usable for a waiter how to prevent other waiters from taking the map?
Sorry for my english ^^
Thanks !

For context: he means “server” with “waiter”.

Here’s a link for you of people asking something similar, it might work for you: http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1530334

Why are all the french mappers / communities so selfish…
They are always trying to keep things only for themselves.
That is one of the reason I hate playing with french people (even though I’m one).

Back to the topic, the link posted above got different way to make a map not work/crash on specific non-authorized server. That should do what you want.

Thank you for messages :slight_smile:

I understand but i do not share the map because it is for a single server :slight_smile:
If you are French, can you explain me a method in French because I am sad with English please :slight_smile:
A person has say “a bypassable way (if someone can even bother) is to just have a trigger under the player spawns to “kill !players”, and have a lua script remove it on boot”
But what script to make to delete the entities?
Thank you :slight_smile:

Answering in french cause he asked for it:
Je connais pas vraiment le langage lua mais doit y’avoir moyen de creer un script que le serveur va installer. Les serveurs avec ce script vont supprimer l’entité (le trigger dans ce cas ci) des que la map est chargé, et donc aucun joueur ne pourra le toucher et personne ne sera “Kill” de la map.

J’avais posté une autre methode sur le topic qui consiste a utiliser le logiciel Entspy. Tu supprime toutes les entités avec, et tu sauvegarde le bsp en preservant le “checksum”. Ce qui fait que tu as une version qui fonctionne et une sans aucune entité.
Ton serveur ajoute la version qui fonctionne, et sur leur fast dl ils mettent la version sans entités. Comme le checksum est preservé, les joueurs qui telechargent la version modifié pourront quand meme jouer sur le serveur.

Et si ils veulent la test en solo, ou la partager avec leur serveur, ils n’auront qu’une version non-fonctionnelle, et ne pourront rien en faire.

C’est d’apres moi la meilleur protection possible, personne n’aura jamais la version complete sauf toi et le dossier maps du serveur (et le mec qui aura upload sur le serveur ^^ )

You can use this to remove the entities