Backpack Prop

This might exist already but I haven’t found it…

Some sort of prop that you can wear as a backpack. You walk around normally, so it’s not a vehicle.
You could then attach thrusters or turrets or SENTs or whatever to it. It would be cool if you could use an advanced pod controller on it, but that doesn’t really matter.

bump?

(User was banned for this post ("Bump" - Benji))

You mean, something like a pod, but actually you can walk while you are wearing it?
You can make it with the Hatmaker(The backpack), but I don’t know if you can attach thruster to it.
Yeah, it a great idea.

I already looked at the Hatmaker, and you’re right. You can’t attach thrusters and stuff to it (and if you could, how would you attach them to yourself?) Maybe I could modify an existing prop, like a pod or something, to allow you to walk in it, but I have no idea how to do anything like that.

?

I already tried that addon.
I guess I should clarify. That addon DID put an entity on my back, but whenever I welded something to it and then tried to put it on, the welded object would fall off. Also, I don’t really care if I can put something in it. I guess what I’m looking for is something like the jetpack weapon, but one that you can take off and weld stuff to it.

a jetpack swep would be awesome. :smiley:

I agree, someone should make a suggestion in the lua section. I would definitely download!

But an useless bump not.

(User was banned for this post ("Bump" - Benji))