Backpacks-Mochilas

Inglish
Good thing I could aver Rust would backpacks.

Backpacks with 6 clear espacios.Ohh that depends on the type d emochila the maximum could be 18 spaces would be something very good hope to put you in Rust.

I have no money to buy rust but I love watching gameplays this and I would like to be part of the formation of this great game

-My name is NewCraw.

Español
Algo muy bueno que podria aver en Rust serian las mochilas.

Mochilas con 6 espacios.Ohh claro que dependa del tipo d emochila el maximo podria ser de 18 espacios, seria algo muy bueno espero lo pongan en Rust.

No tengo dinero para comprar rust pero me gusta mucho ver gameplays de este y me gustaria formar parte de la formacion de este gran juego

-Mi nombre es NewCraw

wtf

Does sound like a good idea, being able to wear a backpack in one of the equipment slots for 6 extra inventory slots, or even a belt to give you 2 more slots on your tool belt.

a quiver to increase arrow draw speed

A quiver that provides unlimited arrows.

Or regenerates them over time.

He used must have used a not-so-good translator… So, I’ll translate what he wrote in Spanish in clear words.

** "A good thing that should be added in Rust is Backpacks

Backpacks with 6 extra inventory slots. Well, that depends on the type of backpack that you have. The maximum could be 18 spaces or something. It would be something very good to see in Rust. I hope you implement this in Rust.

I have no money to buy Rust, but I love watching gameplays of the Game and I would like to be part of the formation of this great game"**

send this troll to school asap

What is it with Rust and people from Central/South America?

It’s a good game with wide appeal?

Nothing like a little cultural ignorance/intolerance to help describe the Rust community. :wink:

But yes - I would not mind seeing backpacks make a return.