Bad pstudiohdr in GetSequenceLinearMotion()!

Hello,

I used to run a gamemode fine on my older local server, but I moved to a dedicated host.
Now whenever I try to interact with a NPC I’m receiving this error in the console.

Bad pstudiohdr in GetSequenceLinearMotion()!
/entrypoint.sh: line 14: 15 Segmentation fault (core dumped) ${MODIFIED_STARTUP}

Is this fixable trough the gamemode or is it a fault of the company?

Kind regards,

Koen

That shouldn’t be causing a crash - could you post the most recent mdmp file in your srcds directory?

From the looks of the error (coming from entrypoint.sh), he’s probably on Linux. Core dumps won’t be generated without the debug flag afaik.

The server is ran on linux yeah. The server crashes whenever I interact with a NPC. The host does have a specified core file which is as I think occuring the problem. I’ll be contacting them already.

[editline]26th October 2017[/editline]

I see that my rom space has only 450 megabytes left and I’m running on a very heavy gamemode. Maybe should I increase the diskspace.

Is there a debug.log file in the root folder? (same as srcds_run) is located in.

Sadly enough not.

Add -debug into your command line then and crash the server. It’ll spit out a debug.log, upload that.
Maybe post your interacting code with the NPC too.