Baisc Help is need fast!

So im holding a lan party tommorow and we are all gonna play garrys mod (we are a whole class where 90% borght it just to be playing it to this lan) and i have found a gamemode i would like to play, but it only contains one map and i would love to make some more for it, and there is a how to on the site but i dont know how to?? the thread is here: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=784000&highlight=fort

and its says this: It’s pretty simple. You need a func_brush named separator as a wall seperating the red and blue side. You also need a fw_flag entity. You need 2 func_fw_propfield brush entities, one covering the whole red base and the other covering the whole blue base. They should have a team keyvalue with value 1 for the red side and 2 for the blue side. That’s about it. Oh, and info_player_terrorist for red spawn points and info_player_counterterrorist for blue spawn points.

but i dont know how to? :slight_smile:

i would love if one of you would post a step by step to do this is hammer :slight_smile:

If you don’t know how to place entities and rename them your map will likely not be very fun, sorry.

Play Fretta or Simple Games with them. It’s perfect for a party as it contains lots of neat gamemodes in one.

dident know i just was going to rename the entities:P but witch one shall i pick? does it matter? :stuck_out_tongue:

You need 2 func_fw_propfield brush entities, one covering the whole red base and the other covering the whole blue base. They should have a team keyvalue with value 1 for the red side and 2 for the blue side
and do i make diffrents values ?

btw was seeking help not spam ? :S

and never understanede fretta, how do i chance mode? it just a mod with 2 teams and 1 gun for every person… ???

No, nothing like that. You start it up and usually it’s defaulted to dodgeball. Press F1 and you can vote to change the gamemode.

Yeah, fretta servers can have as many mini gamemodes as you want.

where can i find mini games for it ? and is a thing i need to download, cuz i thourgh it was the “Base” mod ingame… lol…