Ban Appeal?

Ban Appeal
I was banned on the official discord about a month ago for being hacked by getting token grabbed. I ended up deleting that account and when I joined back today I got banned again, I assume alt account related. Anyways how can I appeal a ban from the discord. Thanks - PyroBot

2 Likes

You literally have “Bot” in the name, what assures us you won’t just do it again once you get unbanned, it happened already, we lost some good developers from your little escapade…

1 Like

Grodbert can you stop

1 Like

Sorry, might guardian of the forums, paragon of quality discussions and serious topics.

1 Like

ok

1 Like

Just because I have bot in my name doesn’t mean shit? I literally used a random name generator for my name, also who did we lose due to my fault? If we did lose developers I am deeply sorry, I didn’t mean for this to happen.

1 Like

what the heck does that mean?

2 Likes

It’s not like anything productive ever happens in the forums anyways is what I’m trying to say.

2 Likes

true I guess

1 Like

Now that I think about it, ban appeals are pretty productive for a forum, it’s not like they can appeal on the discord.

I know the topics get locked pretty often by the devs, so they must be reading the forums.

2 Likes

Do you think I could join eagle one and message a dev or should I just wait for a response here? I don’t think It spammed messages there so I should be fine right? I don’t want to annoy anyone.

1 Like

I see you joined a year ago, Personally I would not be reaching out to any staff privately on discord, Just wait on the forums and try become a good forum citizen in the meantime, I’m sure a mod will figure out what to do with you. If you don’t hear anything try again on the forums in a week or so as this place is not as active as you might think.

Take these :beans: for goodluck

1 Like

are you the :beans: man?

3 Likes

Thanks man! I also have access too. Anyways have a good one.

1 Like