BankRobbery

[release]
About The BankRobbery

I have been working on this gamemode for 2 weeks. As its name suggests this gamemode is about the bank rob. The idea comes from vBatuhan, who started a thread and shared his idea. I saw it, liked the idea. I thought it could be fun to play and code a gamemode like this. Note: I requested permision from him and he accepted.
[/release]

[release]
More About The BankRobbery

Simply there are 2 teams, Robbers and Security Guards. Also there are randomly chosen Civilians. The purpose of Robbers is stealing all of the money from safe of a bank. The purpose of Security Guards as you might guess ensuring the safety of moneys and also they have to protect Civilians from the Robbers.
[/release]

[release]
Hurry Up! Time is Running Out

Robbers need to be quick, in their dirty jobs. Because they have only 5 minutes to steal all of the money from bank. Also they need to be very careful, there are security cameras in the bank placed randomly. And Security Guards can watch them from the security room. If Robbers dont want to be caught they have to break these cameras. Also all of the security cameras can be turned off from the secret button hidden in the map. And it will be placed randomly every round. So the Robbers job is very hard.
[/release]

[release]
Poor Civilians Can Be Turned Into Very Dangerous Threat!

Robbers, you have to be careful about one thing too. The Civilians! Security Guards can give their weapons to them and they can hide easily, as well as they can kill you. So always be vigilant and observe their suspicious acts. And keep in mind if you injure Civilians or kill your health will decrease instantly.
[/release]

[release]
Huge Bank Building

Im making a huge bank building for each different map, small bank buildings can cause chaos. I dont want deathmatch type gamemode. This gamemode is more about the strategy and tactics. The money safe is at top of the bank buildings in each map. Also Security Guards cant wait Robbers in the money safe room. They can only enter when the Robbers enter. And there are secret shortcuts to reach the money safe room easily for Robbers. But they are hard to find. The money safe is password protected, Robbers can try to guess the password or they have to take Civilians as a hostage to get the password. Each password digit can be seen by Civilians. And when Robbers take Civilians as a hostage they can see the digit too. In order to take a Civilians as a hostage Robbers have to points their guns at them.
[/release]

[release]
Features

• Advanced VGUI
  • Advanced Third Person View
  • Cool Hud Designs
  • Custom Models and Custom Textures
  • Unique Maps
  • Point System
  • Store
  • Customization of a Player Model
    And much moreā€¦
    [/release]

[release]
Team

LuaGuy - Coder, Modeller, Mapper.
[/release]

[release]
Last Thing I Want To Add

Currently only me developing this gamemode. But anybody can help just send a private message and make contact with me. As you can see my English is not perfect. Cause the English is not my native language but im trying to do my best for properly speak. So forgive me. I will add more features to this gamemode and more ideas but all the structure is this for now. Im working on this gamemode nonstop without even sleep. I will add screenshots soon. So many things are not ready like models, textures etc. So please be patient. I will update this thread frequently. And thank you vBatuhan for this awesome idea.
[/release]

Sounds a bit like CNR from SAMP

I always try to help out people. If you need a test server I can supply one on my dedicated box in a data center near NY. Just let me know.

Very nice

thank you very much you are very kind i will inform you when i need one.

@vBatuhan

come to steam.

Heres an idea for your gamemode when you make your shortcuts on your maps how about have them open or close randomly each time the map is played that way the robbers wont have an advantage at the beggining of the game cause all it takes is knowing the map start to finish and then it suddenly becomes a one sided game. other than that bit of input sounds like a good idea.

op is banned he continue his work i will write here about it

We noticed.

Here is an idea, when civilians are spawned one of them can be a robber in diguise, this could be to take out secruity guards quietly, and this robber could have a small weapon concealed e.g a knife or silenced pistol