Banned after asking a question?

So I made an account yesterday, and then asked if the Drawing contest was still up, I come on again and I’m banned. It told me to read the sticky.

The sticky says No asking for keys.
I never asked for a key? Can someone help me?

(User was permabanned for this post ("alt of banned user/stop making alts" - postal))

So you made an Alt to ask another stupid question.

What do you think will happen to this account?

I’d love to know how my first question was stupid.

Also, I know this will get banned. I just dislike the fact I was randomly banned.

The mods don’t joke around here, and for a good reason. If you have a question regarding the ban then PM them, don’t create another account and make a pointless thread.

It’s just required a little common sense. The drawing thread is closed? No, so the drawing contest is still up and running. It was a stupid question…

I’m new to the thread. It’s different then others. How was I suppose to know if it’s closed or not? Also I made the first question at 3 am.

Don’t like it? Deal with it or leave, or maybe just lurk. No one is forcing you to be here.

Why exactly are you such a dick? Holy. I came here to ask a question because I wanted to participate, I’m literally drawing a picture and supporting the game.

I get banned, come on to ask why, and I get shit on.

I’m not shitting on you, I’m telling it as it is. We aren’t the mods, we have no say and we don’t know the exact reasoning behind bans. They are the people you want to speak with, creating a thread here solves nothing.

Please, they joke around all the time :wink: