Banned For What?

Hello, I was game banned for some reason, I have been called a hacker on servers, but I do not cheat, I had 600 hrs on Rust. I wanna know why I was banned, and because it is wrong, I would like to be unbanned thanks. I’m not trying to be a dick, but you should really have proof behind game banning someone.

(User was permabanned for this post ("cheater" - postal))

what exactly do you expect anyone to do if you’re not gonna tell us what your steam account is, preferably with a profile URL

They do have proof, they just don’t release it to the public. Or the cheat writers would know what’s being detected and know how to bypass it.

Post a link to your steam profile if this is a legit appeal, if an eac dev or someone from the FacePunch team sees this post they will most likely do a quick check to confirm the ban.

Out of over 15,000 bans, only 3 of them have been wrongly banned, so I very much doubt you were wrongly banned, at those rates there’s literally a 99.99% chance you’re lying and were caught hacking.

Everyone messes up, like facepunch, believeing 10 year olds with no proof

I’m pretty damn sure the eac developers are not 10 year olds, accusations like that make it pretty clear you’re just a kid who’s butthurt that they got caught hacking. and I’ll say it once again. Real slow this time so you understand what I’m saying.

They. Do. Have. Proof. And. They. Do. Share. This. Proof. With. FacePunch. But. They. Do. Not. Share. It. Publicly.

What’s your SteamID64? You can check it from https://steamid.io/

The account has been banned from a definite detection of a paid cheat.