Banned WITHOUT any reasons. (Getting "AntiHack!" spam.)

Hello got banned suddenly ingame today, i was shooting guys near their base and my friend change their codelock code after our fight.
After that i start running to the closest bush for Teleporting to my home.

After i have typed “/home koti” command on Server where i play i go get new cup of coffee. And when i come back i was noticed that my client was banned.
I have noticed “AntiHack!” messages sometimes when i play, SPECIALLY when i use “/home” and get stucked somewhere.

Places where that have happened before:
-with “/home” command and when i spawn between Pillar and Furnace and got stucked. Tried to shoot when i was stuck and i see “AntiHack!” message on a white text.
-with “/home” from a bush with my new base, there was also Pillar near of my spawn point.
-with placing objects what have builded “Wrong” and with huge lag spikes when i build. (Female Parts 202) codes and errors.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101281004
Server where i play: 149.202.85.120:34770 (Respawn #1 2x/ZLevels/Kits/TP)

Also i got like worst K/D ratio on server where i play. Im going to buy new account just incase and i will upload video from that Bug, lets hope these bans get reverted and people who have banned without any reasons can play again their favourite game.
Im just so F***** pissed of this situation, got many games on my account with lots of hours and skins. I want that message out from my account and play again with this.

Thanks in advance, i hope we can resolve this problem fast as possible.

EDIT: Buyed new account only for taking Shadowplay footage from that “AntiHack!” bug.
Can be located here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIhutw95dns

(User was permabanned for this post ("cheater" - postal))

rip. can’t un ban bro.

I hope the FacePunch can check that bug after i have uploaded video where and when that is happening, i understand is ALPHA and that got bugs.

But thing what i dont really get is that i got BANNED because of fucking bug.

The “AntiHack!” message is probably a server plugin.

Your ban however is due to the hacks you installed on your computer, you should probably get rid of those if you want to buy the game again.

Yeap, got only poor hacks for GSGO what i barely use, or even anymore play whole game. Used those like 1month ago with CSGO, and i dont even own Rust game when i do that.

I will upload video in next few hours from Antihack! message spam, i still hope this can be cleared.

[editline]26th February 2016[/editline]

Bump up!
Video uploaded on tube, that is only “Hacking” what i do on rust and that always happened in mistake because of bug.

[quote=“Kenka, post:5, topic:220239”]

Yeap, got only poor hacks for GSGO what i barely use, or even anymore play whole game. Used those like 1month ago with CSGO, and i dont even own Rust game when i do that.

I will upload video in next few hours from Antihack! message spam, i still hope this can be cleared.

[editline]26th February 2016[/editline]

Bump up!
Video uploaded on tube, that is only “Hacking” what i do on rust and that always happened in mistake because of bug.

[/QUOTE]

The antihack msg is not tied to game ban, its only a server ban for clipping into things like rocks/walls, or lag switching.

Game ban means EAC detected cheats on your PC.

Hi,

Your account has been banned from a definite detection of a paid cheat.

And the same in Finnish:

Tunnuksesi on bannattu maksullisen huijausohjelman käytöstä.

I love when the people who come on here to make up some fucking fake excuses get shut down.

I don’t get why people keep trying. What do they expect to happen?

The creators of the cheats are telling their customers to do so.

Does that make any sense to ban Rust, since i dont have injected any cheats on Rust?

Doesn’t matter. Format your comp without the cheats. Pay again if you want to play Rust. Don’t cheat

Garry thanks you for more money.

Tool